We are pleased to keep TS-Talent regularly updated. In this new release, you’ll find the following updates:
- New Features (yup, just for you!)
- Added a candidate history note when user is created through portal.
- Added on-line help link to wiki.
- Added tiny statistics above candidate timeline.
- Added dashboard graph to display candidate portal logins.
- Added 2-step authentication using Google Authenticator.
- Added buttons in job listings to make Visible and Non Visible buttons easier to use.
- Added possibility of publishing job postings to Linked In and Facebook.
- Added list of valid hosts that recruiters/managers can use to log into TS-Talent. Offers an additional layer of security.
- Added PDF viewer functionality to display PDF directly in the browser. Can be turned on or off in profile settings.
- Added ability to hide some HR interview questions.
- Recruiters are now notified in their dashboard when their password has not been changed for several days. Default is 120 days.
- Notification is sent to the recruiter/manager when he/she changes their password.
Bug Fixes (we love to squash them!)
- Fixed problem when rejecting a candidate.
- Correct display when deleting a candidate’s attachment.
- Improve performance of displaying candidate listings.
- Fixed situation where notifications would be sent even if a user is not registered to the event.
- Fixed situations where special characters would not be interpreted correctly by the search engine.
- Added the step number in the reporting module when displaying the Step column.
- Correction of translation.
- Fixed potential security holes.
And many other minor bug fixes.